Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Japanese Love from the Fair

So, it's been over a week since I actually went to the craft fair, but I had to post my favourite find...

japanese fabric2


Anne of Green Gables fabric!

And not only Anne of Green Gables fabric, but manga style Anne of Green Gables fabric! Apparently not usually found out of Japan. Mum even bought a kit featuring this and another Anne fabric (to be made up for baby girl). I was so excited I then spent that night trawling the web for Japanese Anne of Green Gables stuff. It looks like the fabric range is based on this 1979 anime series. This one was my favourite clip, with an English dub. So cute! Although Diana seems very young to be getting drunk (even accidentally). It looks like you can't get DVDs of this in English, otherwise it would certainly be on my Christmas wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment